Hydrogenated castor oil powder is hard, brittle, solid castor wax which has a high-melting-point. Available in wax, powder or flakes, this grade of castor oil is derived after the safe hydrogenation process of refined castor oil. Hydrogenated castor oil flakes are a non-toxic, non-hazardous product which when melts turns into a clear transparent liquid. It is insoluble in water, limited solubility in the solvents, high applicability, stability and high-drop point. This form is used as a viscosity modifier to improve the grease and oil resistance. The dispersal level of hydrogenated castor oil flakes is good in powder coatings, hot-melt adhesives, elastomer, sealants etc.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil used as process aid supports the flow and levelling of the powder coating film.
- Offers very good degassing characteristics.
- Best surface modifier for powder coating application
- High-performance additive for the powder coating industry.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil that improves surface appearance and shows excellent flow and levelling properties
- Function as lubricants, release retardants, bulking agents, binders & mould release agents.
- Free-flowing and easy dispersible, for high filled systems
- For various applications in low-to-medium polar systems at moderate temperatures
- For use in solvent-free and high-solid formulations such as putties and sealants
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil use as rheological additives for solvent-borne and solvent-free systems to be used as thixotropic agents, anti-settler and anti-sag additives in formulations of different polarities. The materials are available as micronized powders