Best Cold-Pressed Castor Oil
Castor seeds mostly contain 50-60 percent of the oil weight. This brilliant and viscous castor oil is derived by Hydraulic (mechanical) pressing of seeds without applying heat, chemicals, or performing any solvent process. Pure cold-pressed Castor oil is also known as Virgin oil as it is extracted in its natural form by pressing and not by steam cooking or applying heat. The best cold-pressed castor oils are those which have herbal and healing benefits preserved in them.
Cold-pressed castor oil in India is considered to be the most valuable laxative in pharmaceutical industries for treating various skin diseases, as a dietary supplement, and for different medical conditions. There are also numerous benefits of cold-pressed castor oil for hair which include strengthening and aiding natural growth. At Ambuja, we make it a point that pure cold-pressed castor oil is free from suspended matter and is extracted under the most hygienic conditions.
More Useful Applications
- Helps cure skin-care problems
- Treats burns and sunburns
- Improves inflammatory conditions
- Treats headaches, muscle pains
- Helps cure skin eruptions, lesions, and sinusitis
- Useful in cosmetics
- Effective in skin disorders, skin cuts, and abrasions
- Beneficial in abdominal complaints